Your first visit
At your first visit, we will ask you to complete a brief medical questionnaire.
We will then listen to you very carefully so you can tell us your concerns and discover what you would like to achieve for your new smile.
Following this, the orthodontist will examine your facial profile, mouth and teeth. This involves taking a series of simple measurements and is completely painless.
Any necessary records (such as x-rays) are often taken at this visit so that we can then discuss with you the various options available to correct your smile.
We do not expect you to make any decisions at your first visit. It is much more important that you feel you have been given the information you need and the time necessary for you to make an informed choice about which option works best for you.
We promise to:
- Welcome you into a professional and caring environment
- Listen carefully to your questions, needs and concerns
- Provide a choice of solutions that are suitable, affordable and clearly explained
- Undertake to do our highest standard of work for you at all times
- Provide a written quotation of all costs in advance of any treatment
- Make every effort to keep to your appointment time because we know everyone hates to be kept waiting
As a valued patient we appreciate your commitment to:
- Attend your appointments on time
- Provide adequate notice if you need to cancel or change an appointment
- Treat our staff and other patients respectfully
- Pay for your treatments on time and as requested
- Look after your brace and teeth as we advise
- Provide us with feedback and raise any concerns you have. That way we can resolve them and continually improve our service
- Help us to grow our practice by sharing your experience with your family and friends